24 January, 2013

Circle Party Survivor!

Look what arrived in the post yesterday!



I ordered the shirt from Stu of Invading Holland who is just starting out selling this, and other hilarious t-shirts.

When I first saw that he had designed these shirts I just about fell over myself trying to order.  I couldn't fire off an email fast enough.

Want your own Expat in Holland uniform?  Here's how you can get one:

Go to: http://www.invadingholland.com/invading-holland-t-shirts/
Choose which shirt you want and your size, then send your order to shop@invadingholland.com.  If you want to buy one for all your friends, you'll get a discount for more than three and five shirts.

Stay tuned, Stu has a webshop coming soon!

Will you buy one?  Go on, you know you want to!

What we are talking about

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...