18 December, 2012

Thanks from The Antipodes

It has been a bit quiet here over the last week or so, I haven't had the opportunity to thank Expats Blog for their fabulous award (take a look on the right hand side of the page) - I'm the winner of their 2012 top blog for the Netherlands!

But why has it been quiet? Well, right now I'm posting this from my mums kitchen in Australia! We've had an enormous week traveling to get here and some wonderful highlights to share with you. All which I will get to in the next few days. But, for now I'm going to kick back for a day or so and just enjoy being in the warm weather for a change. Tomorrow I'll see some of my extended family in the warm up to Christmas. From what I understand, the Williams family Christmas 2012 is going to be an event to remember!

Stay tuned, I have some tips for flying with a baby, coming soon... 

What we are talking about

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...